Description: The course intends to give managers strong conceptual and operational knowledge to analyse dynamic environments as well as internal change readiness in order to plan and execute change interventions to perfectly align their companies to the needs of external environments. Using tools which have been proven in practice as well as case applications managers will learn to plan and implement change interventions and business transformations. Particular attention will be given to change leadership and management of resistance in order to be able to successfully lead a strategic transformation.
After the seminar you will be able to:
- Analyse dynamic environments in different industrial contexts
- Evaluate the level of change readiness of an organization and identify gaps in organizational responsiveness
- Plan and manage a strategic transformation
- Identify and manage resistance to change
- Develop skills to manage sudden issues affecting the organization
- Lead an organization through a crisis
2 days seminar will be focused on:
- Conducting a Turbulence Analysis to asses external market dynamic. This proven technique will allow managers to assess environmental dynamic of different industries including their own.
- Assessing Change Readiness of an Organisation. Participants will use tools to identify the change readiness of the respective organization. Using results from the Turbulence Analysis participants will be able to identify needs for change and transformation in order to align the organization to the dynamic needs of the external environment.
- Current Models for Organisational Transformation and Implementation Guidelines.Different Models of Change Interventions will be discussed and applied to real business cases.
- Introduction to Real Time Response Systems:
- Issue Management: Managing issues outside of a strategic planning cycle
- Weak Signal Management: Identifying signals relevant for the organization in turbulent and volatile markets and response planning
- Crisis Management: Challenges and operational guidelines
REGISTRATION & OTHER INFORMATION
||April 26-27, 2018
||BMI Executive Hall, Konstitucijos ave. 7, Vilnius
|The number of participants:
||firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
||Jurgita +370 5 248 7254, +370 680 96915, firstname.lastname@example.org or Anžela +370 5 2487246, +370 602 05633, email@example.com
Link to event: http://www.bmiinstitute.com/news/216/48/More-Information-Registration/d,seminaras